Although Ms. Erickson is not a Barack Obama supporter, she warns that when the facts on Romney are examined, there should be great concern for the future of our country if he is seated in the Office Of The Presidency.
This is NOT a Kennedy Catholic scenario. It goes far deeper. The reader will find out just why Mitt’s Mormonism and The Mormon Plan F or America should cause great concern for the American People.
While revealing the documented facts, the book reads like an exciting novel because, in this book, the truth is truly stranger than fiction. From the secret Mormon Temple Ceremonies (USA Today Magazine recently featured a 2000 word excerpt of this chapter of the book) to the racist history of the Mormon Church to the outlandish White Horse Prophecy Mormon Plan for America, what has been hidden is revealed.
Because the achievement of a Mormon Presidency could very well bring a million new world wide converts, Ms. Erickson warns that Christians must be armed with the facts in order to protect the less informed from being pulled in to the cult of Mormonism….. and the facts will astound you.
While well meaning Mormon People generally have close families and good values, she cautions us to remember, Satan comes as “an angel of light”. And Mormonism is one of Satan’s great “angels of light”.
The author has already performed hundreds of TV & radio interviews including Fox News Channel, CNN and many Christian media show plus hundreds of print articles and social media discussions have been achieved and are ongoing. You may go here for a preview of the interviews:
Political commentator Tricia Erickson releases an in-depth expose’ into the political, fiscal, personal and religious life of presidential hopeful Mitt Romney.
Part I: While he attempts to portray Mormonism as just another Christian Religion, Mitt Romney counts on his skills to shift our attention away from what he truly believes. Because if we knew what he truly believes, we would have great concern for the souls that would be led away from heaven and in to the cult, to be lost forever.
Mitt Romney Believes:
- He will become a “god” (equal to Jesus Christ) in the afterlife in which he will be given his own kingdom/planet where he will call his wife, Ann, into, in order to have relations to populate with spirit children
- Satan is Jesus’ literal brother
- Jesus was NOT born of a virgin birth
- In a religion that’s history is full of racism against Black Americans, native Americans, Jews and more
- The Mormon Church will become the Government Of God in the millennial reign with Jesus to rule the whole earth
Part II: How did Mitt Romney perform as Governor of Massachusetts? Is he truly qualified to turn around the economy? What’s the real story on his often changing stances?
Mitt Romney is NO CONSERVATIVE
- He is the Father of Gay Marriage to America
- He is the Father of Government Mandated Healthcare to America and signed-in-to-law $50.00 co-pay tax funded abortions as a “healthcare benefit” under his signature plan
- He Flip-flopped on abortion over 7 times and gave Planned Parenthood an instrumental role on his healthcare policy board after his pro-life “conversion”
- Massachusetts ranked in the bottom 4 in job creation under Romney’s Governorship and ranked the third highest state for population loss from 2002 to 2006
- He passed over GOP lawyers for three quarters of his 36 judicial vacancies as governor, instead, tapping registered democrats and independents, including two gay lawyers who supported gay rights
About the author:
Former Mormon Bishop’s Daughter and Political Commentator Reveals Real Story on Mitt Romney!
Tricia Erickson – author (a Christian Conservative) was the first Damage Control/Crisis Management Specialist in the country as stated by Barbara Walters on the show “20/20”. Tricia is also a political consultant and on-air contributor.
She has opined on hundreds of local and national news and entertainment TV and radio shows/networks. She is also the author of the book Can Mitt Romney Serve Two Masters? The Mormon Church Versus The Office Of The Presidency of the United States of America.
Because, for the first time in history, a prominent Mormon could achieve the Office Of The Presidency, she feels a responsibility to educate the public, both in the US and abroad, regarding what this potential Mormon President could truly mean for America. She is an expert on the well-masked cult of Mormonism and a former Mormon Bishop’s daughter who left the church in her mid 20’s.
From a political stand point, she believes it is imperative to reveal the facts on Romney’s political and anti-family record, in opposition to what the Romney camp shifts the voters to believe in order to achieve the Presidency.
We have by now experienced with the current President Obama what smooth words and entertainment imagery, as opposed to substance, can bring to the highest office in the land. Will we make the same mistake again?
Side note: Some of the issues Tricia has been called to speak to in the past are the dangers of Radical Islam, Barack Obama, Mitt Romney, Mormonism, all things political, the imaging-posturing-positioning of Presidential Candidates, the culture wars and more.
Her companies: Crisis Management, Incorporated (crisis management and communications) and Angel Pictures & Publicity (a political and entertainment publicity and consulting company).