By Tricia Erickson
What do these “Republican” leaders have in common? They all, at one time or another, were against the election of Donald Trump to The Office of the Presidency.
- Former President George H. W. Bush, Former President George W. Bush and Jeb Bush
- Carly Fiorina, CEO of Hewlett-Packard, 2010 nominee for U.S. Senator from California (originally endorsed Trump for the general election but called for Mike Pence to take his place as nominee after the Access Hollywood Tape surfaced)
- Lindsey Graham, US Senator from South Carolina (2003–present) (voted for Evan McMullin)
- John Kasich, Governor of Ohio, (wrote in liberal John McCain)
- George Pataki, Governor of New York
- Former Secretary of State Colin Powell
- Former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice
- William Bennett
- Michael Chertoff, (endorsed Hillary Clinton)
- Bill Cohen, United States Secretary of Defense (endorsed Hillary Clinton)
- Robert Gates, United States Secretary of Defense (2006–11); Director of Central Intelligence (1991–93)
- Carlos Gutierrez, United States Secretary of Commerce (2005–09) (endorsed Hillary Clinton)
- Carla Anderson Hills, United States Secretary of Housing and Urban Development (1975–77), United States Trade Representative (1989–93) (endorsed Hillary Clinton)
- Ray LaHood, United States Secretary of Transportation (2009–13), U.S. Representative from Illinois (1995–2009)
- Mel Martinez, United States Secretary of Housing and Urban Development (2001–03); United States Senator from Florida (2005–09); General Chair of the Republican National Committee (2007)
- Michael Mukasey, United States Attorney General (2007–09)
- Colin Powell, United States Secretary of State (2001–05), National Security Advisor (1987–89) (voted for Hillary Clinton)
- William K. Reilly, Administrator of the Environmental Protection Agency (1989–92) (endorsed Hillary Clinton)
- Condoleezza Rice, United States Secretary of State (2005–09), National Security Advisor (2001–05)
- Tom Ridge, United States Secretary of Homeland Security (2003–05); Homeland Security Advisor (2001–03); Governor of Pennsylvania (1995–2001)
- William Ruckelshaus, Administrator of the Environmental Protection Agency (1970–73, 1983–85) (endorsed Hillary Clinton)
- George P. Shultz, United States Secretary of Labor (1969–70); Director of the Office of Management and Budget (1970–72); United States Secretary of the Treasury (1972–74); United States Secretary of State (1982–89)
- Louis Wade Sullivan, United States Secretary of Health and Human Services (1989–93) (endorsed Hillary Clinton)
- Christine Todd Whitman, Administrator of the Environmental Protection Agency (2001–03); Governor of New Jersey (1994–2001) (endorsed Hillary Clinton)
As you can see above, several of these “Republicans” endorsed, or even voted for Hillary Clinton.
It truly boggles the mind that any “Republican” and/or professed “conservative” would have stood by and allowed abortion-at-will, social liberalism, progressivism, the myth of global warming, the enslavement of keeping minorities on the dole of government welfare handouts, collectivism and socialistic liberal policies to prevail. I believe that we only had one last chance to save America. To support or vote for anyone from the democrat party would truly have been the very last nail in America’s coffin.
Donald Trump has proved himself to be a true conservative as seen in his record below:
- HR 899: Terminate The Department Of Education
- HR 861: Terminate Environmental Protection Agency
- HR 354: Defund Planned Parenthood
- HR 147: Criminalize Abortion
- HR 83: Cut Funds For Sanctuary Cities
- HR 785: National Right-To-Work Legislation
- HR 610: Tax Dollars For Private Schools
- Executive Order 25: Presidential Executive Order on Enforcing Statutory Prohibitions on Federal Control of Education
- Executive Order 23: Identifying and Reducing Tax Regulatory Burdens
- Executive Order Protecting The Nation From Foreign Terrorist Entry Into The United States
- Presidential Memorandum 13: Implementing Immediate Heightened Screening and Vetting of Applications for Visas and Other Immigration Benefits, Ensuring Enforcement of All Laws for Entry into the United States, and Increasing Transparency Among Departments and Agencies of the Federal Government and for the American People
- Presidential Memorandum Plan to Defeat the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria
- Presidential Memorandum 10: [Regarding the] Organization of the National Security Council and Homeland Security
- Presidential Memorandum on Rebuilding the U.S. Armed Forces
- Protecting the Nation from Foreign Terrorist Entry into the United States
- Border Security and Immigration Enforcement Improvements
- And more…see web site: https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/all-the-laws-and-executive-orders-trump-has-signed-so-far
And so much more…
Americans need to come around in support of our President. He’s fighting many battles on our behalf, yet receives much criticism from both the left and the right.
Does Trump have his flaws? Of course…..but don’t we all? After all, he IS human. But to sentence our nation to enslavement under the liberal and criminal “rule” of Hillary Clinton, would have truly put the last nail in our nation’s coffin. Conservatives, count your blessings!
May God Bless Donald Trump, and May God Bless The United States Of America.
Tricia Erickson was, as reported by Barbara Walters on 20/20, the first Damage Control and Crisis Management expert in the country.
Tricia Erickson is a notable political commentator and frequent on-air contributor to major prime-time television and cable networks such as FOX News, CNN, MSNBC, numerous radio stations across the country, and a variety of international online podcasts.
Some of the issues she has been requested to speak to Americans about have been the dangers of radical Islam, gay marriage, Barack Obama, Mitt Romney, the well-masked cult of Mormonism, media bias, the imaging-posturing-positioning of Presidential candidates, insiders view of Hollywood, ethics in the media, the culture wars, and all things political.
Tricia Erickson is not only an influential political commentator and the publisher of The Conservative Pundit website, she is an enterprising businesswoman with a long and successful career as a major motion picture casting director, crisis management specialist, and publicity and image consultant communications expert who is devoted to optimizing the promotion of the conservative and Christian views of her client’s causes through a wide range of mainstream media broadcast venues and online social networks.