Carl Jackson was born and raised in Los Angeles, California by his mother and father until the age of 11 when his mother died unexpectedly of a chronic illness. Carl attempted to find his way as the youngest of six who were lost without the strength of their matriarch. He moved back and forth between L.A and Orlando, FL trying to find his way in life. With the help of family and friends, he was introduced to hard work, faith and family values. However, as a struggling teen he wandered down the path of least resistance, finding himself jailed twice and with a child out of wedlock, he had to fight to raise.
By the grace of God and insistence by his brother and friend, he attended an Evangelical church and found that there was a better way. Once he accepted Jesus Christ as his Lord and Savior, he began to develop a greater desire to understand who God is and why it mattered. He began to see that the cultural dependence on government promoted by Democratic leaders in his community rejected dependence upon God. As he studied America’s history, he discovered for the first time that despite America’s flaws, particularly slavery, God used our Founding Fathers to create our Constitution within the context of the Bible and world history. It’s divine and exceptional nature is undeniable.
It was during his newfound love for American history that he discovered the Democrat party perpetuated slavery, formed the KKK, and fought against the civil rights of minorities. With this hidden history, Carl was launched on a journey to help people of all races and backgrounds discover facts of America’s true past, as well as realize the benefits of utilizing their God-given gifts and talents which far outweigh any benefit from a government subsidy or program.
Carl is committed to persuading people of faith to get involved in the political process. Essentially becoming more than just pew warmers for Christ. Secondly, he has a goal of divorcing minorities, particularly blacks and Latino’s, from dependence upon the Democrat party — big government. He’s dedicated to communicating conservative values in laymens terms in order to reach constituents that the right has either been unable or too afraid to reach.
Today, Carl resides in Orlando, Fl with his wife and daughter. He’s a radio host for iHeart Radio, Orlando (AM540WFLA or Newsradio 93.1FM) where his show airs on Wednesday and Friday from 7-8pm. Additionally, Carl is a contributing columnist for TownHall.com, World Net Daily (wnd.com), TheConservativePundit.net and BlackCommunityNews.com. Lastly, Carl is a political analyst on television for Orlando’s Fox35WOFL.
If you’d like more information on Carl, or if you’d like to contact him for an interview, or even listen to archived shows check out his website at carljacksonshow.com, follow him on Twitter @carljacksonshow, or like him on FaceBook at carljacksonradio.
Recent Articles by Carl Jackson:
- Who’s Still Buying Biden’s “Unity over Division” BS?
- IF YOU DON’T VOTE FOR DONALD TRUMP, YOU AIN’T PRO-BLACK
- Even if there is a Second Wave of COVID-19, there should be no more Lockdowns
- How Obama Ruined Presidential Hopes for Future Black Democratic Candidates
- Note to Low Information Voters: Trump Isn’t a Dictator. Here are 4 Reasons Why
- 3 REASONS BLACK PEOPLE SHOULD NEVER SUPPORT GUN CONTROL
- “The Squad” Owes Minority Little Girls an Apology
- ELIZABETH WARREN’S STOLEN VICTIMHOOD
- 3 Silver Linings in The Covington Catholic High Hoax
- RON DESANTIS IS SHOWING REPUBLICANS HOW TO GOVERN
- Armed-Teachers Would Make Schools As Safe As Armed-Cops
- Borders Are Compassionate
- IT’S LEBRON JAMES WHO HAS THE “SLAVE MENTALITY”
- IS DISNEY’S $15 MINIMUM WAGE HIKE A HELP OR A HOAX?
- Kevin Hart and the Left’s Destructive War on Heterosexuality