Dr. Marilyn M. Singleton, MD, JD is a board-certified anesthesiologist and member of the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons (AAPS).
Despite being told, “they don’t take Negroes at Stanford”, she graduated from Stanford and earned her MD at UCSF Medical School.
Dr. Marilyn Singleton then completed two years of surgery residency at UCSF, followed by an anesthesia residency at Harvard’s Beth Israel Hospital.
Dr. Marilyn Singleton was first an instructor, then Assistant Professor of Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine at Johns Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore, Maryland before she returned to private practice in California.
While still working in the operating room, Dr. Marilyn Singleton attended UC Berkeley Law School, focusing on constitutional law and administrative law. She also interned at the National Health Law Program and has practiced both insurance and health law.
Dr. Marilyn Singleton has taught specialized classes dealing with issues such as the recognition of elder abuse and constitutional law for non-lawyers. She also speaks out about her concerns with Obamacare, the apology law and death panels.
Dr. Marilyn Singleton has conducted make-shift medical clinics in two rural villages in El Salvador.
Congressional candidate Dr. Marilyn Singleton presented her views on challenging the political elite to physicians at the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons annual meeting in 2012. (Audio version of the speech to AAPS doctors by Dr. Marilyn Singleton.)
Follow Dr. Marilyn Singleton on Twitter @MSingletonMDJD and check out her website at https://marilynsingletonmdjd.com/
Recent Articles by Dr. Marilyn Singleton:
- Masters of COVID Gloom, Lysenkoism, and Squirrels
- COVID Chaos: A Prison Without Bars
- Gone Too Far: Drag Queen Lunacy and Child Abuse
- Obesity: America’s Self-inflicted Preexisting Condition
- Data Mining, Artificial Intelligence, and Angels of Death
- Giving Medicare for All a Facelift: the Ugly Is Still There
- Medical Costs Transparency: As Clear as Peanut Butter
- The Medical Care Wheel of Misfortune
- Don’t Buy What They Are Selling
- Propaganda, Pandering, and Politics
- The Morality of Life and Death and Doctors
- Free Medical Care: a Deal with the Devil?
- Playing Political Games Does Not Improve Patient Care
- Hoaxes, Scams, and Your Medical Care
- Doctor Robot for You, Real Doctor for Me