Dr. Peter Vincent Pry was chief of staff of the Congressional EMP Commission. He served on the staff of the House Armed Services Committee and at the CIA. He is the author of “EMP Manhattan Project: Organizing For Survival Against An Electromagnetic Pulse Catastrophe.”
Recent Articles by Dr. Pry:
- China: EMP Armageddon By 2032?
- BLACKOUT WARFARE: NON-NUCLEAR ELECTROMAGNETIC PULSE (NNEMP) ATTACK ON THE U.S. ELECTRIC POWER GRID
- How To Start, And Lose, A Nuclear War
- WILL AMERICA BE PROTECTED?
- THE HILL–Debate over ICBMs: Will ‘defund our defenses’ be next?
- The North Korean Nuclear Crisis 2017-2018
- THE U.S. MUST RESUME NUCLEAR TESTING
- Losing World War III inside America’s borders
- ARMS CONTROL ADDICTION
- WASHINGTON TIMES: “NAGASAKI: LESSONS FORGOTTEN”
- Beyond Hiroshima
- THE HILL: 75 Years of Nuclear Terror
- America Racing Toward Nuclear Obsolescence
- Saving Electronic Civilization