Dr. Peter Vincent Pry was chief of staff of the Congressional EMP Commission. He served on the staff of the House Armed Services Committee and at the CIA. He is the author of “EMP Manhattan Project: Organizing For Survival Against An Electromagnetic Pulse Catastrophe.”
Recent Articles by Dr. Pry:
- We Are Far Beyond a “Sputnik Moment”
- Degeneration of the American Strategic Mind
- China’s new superweapon exploits US blind spot
- The Taiwan nuclear powder keg: A new Cuban Missile Crisis?
- How To Start An Accidental Nuclear War, by Dr. Peter Vincent Pry
- Stopping the Next Historic Attack on the United States
- The next 9/11: Nuclear Terrorism?
- ISRAEL NATIONAL NEWS Beyond Hiroshima: Blackout Warfare
- THE HILL: Hiroshimas and Nagasakis in our future?
- China: EMP Armageddon By 2032?
- BLACKOUT WARFARE: NON-NUCLEAR ELECTROMAGNETIC PULSE (NNEMP) ATTACK ON THE U.S. ELECTRIC POWER GRID
- How To Start, And Lose, A Nuclear War
- WILL AMERICA BE PROTECTED?
- THE HILL–Debate over ICBMs: Will ‘defund our defenses’ be next?