Dr. Peter Vincent Pry was chief of staff of the Congressional EMP Commission. He served on the staff of the House Armed Services Committee and at the CIA. He is the author of “EMP Manhattan Project: Organizing For Survival Against An Electromagnetic Pulse Catastrophe.”
Recent Articles by Dr. Pry:
- America Racing Toward Nuclear Obsolescence
- Saving Electronic Civilization
- Belittling the EMP Threat Undermines US Preparedness
- Clueless Democrats Don’t Realize NATO Can’t Lose Turkey
- Pelosi’s Illegitimate Impeachment Push and Our Vanishing Republic
- When the Young are Brainwashed by the Climate Hoax
- When Will DC Awaken to Putin’s Nuclear Aim for US?
- Underestimating China’s nuclear threat
- Russia’s Arms Control Trap
- The Case Against Arms Control
- A Message From God?
- Trump Rose To EMP Challenge, Now Must Fight DC Swamp
- Finally, A Presidential EMP Order That May Save American Lives
- The Next 9/11