Dr. Tamzin Rosenwasser earned her MD from Washington University in St Louis. She is board-certified in Internal Medicine and Dermatology and has practiced Emergency Medicine and Dermatology. Dr. Rosenwasser served as President of the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons (AAPS) in 2007-2008 and is currently on the Board of Directors. She also serves as the chair of the Research Advisory Committee of the Newfoundland Club of America. As a life-long dog lover and trainer, she realizes that her dogs have better access to medical care and more medical privacy than she has, and her veterinarians are paid more than physicians in the United States for exactly the same types of surgery.
Recent Article Postings by Dr. Rosenwasser:
- Critical Race Theory
- What H.R. 1 Would Do and Why It Is Even Possible
- Impeachment And The Constitution
- All of a Sudden 25 Million More People Have Healthcare
- Women, Words, Sex, Politics, and John 8:7
- The “Debt-Free” College Bait
- What Difference, at This Point, Does It Make?
- How Government Laws for Medical Care Hinder Response to Shootings in Orlando
- Mr. Trump, “Single Payer” Is Not Good in Any Age
- Supreme Court Murders Rule of Law
- Hillary Clinton Says She Wants To “Be Your Champion”
- Conscience vs. Cake and Pizza
- IRS Says: No Free Lunches!
- Fiscal Cliff “Negotiations”: Obama Style
- Supreme Court on ObamaCare: At the End of a Fish Weir Formed of Bad Precedents