E.W. Jackson was born in Chester, PA, near Philadelphia. After graduating from high school, he joined the Maine Corps, and was honorably discharged after three years of service. He went on to graduate Summa Cum Laude with a B.A. from the University of Massachusetts and from Harvard Law School.
While in law school, he studied at Harvard Divinity School, was ordained in 1979 and consecrated a Bishop in 1998. He practiced small business, criminal and civil law for fifteen years in Boston. In 1997 Bishop Jackson retired from the practice of law to devote full time to ministry.
He is the founder and Senior Pastor of THE CALLED Church, founder of the Chesapeake Martin Lugher King Leadership Breakfast and Founder and President of Stand Foundation – Staying True to America’s National Destiny – a nonprofit organization committed to bringing citizens together across racial and cultural lines to restore America’s Judeo-Christian heritage and values. He is the National President of MINISTERS TAKING A STAND, a national organization of Pastors and Christian leaders addressing the moral and spiritual issues of our time. He also founded YOUTH WITH A DESTINY, helping give youth a sense of vision and purpose for their lives.
He is the author of the book, Ten Commandments to an Extraordinary Life. His articles have been published in the Washington Times, American Thinker and many other publications. He has appeared on FOX, ABC, PBS, CNN and MSNBC.
Recent Articles by E.W. Jackson:
- Christian Bishop Calling Blacks to Come Out of “Anti-Christian” Democratic Party
- No Black Vote Firewall For Hillary In The South
- Churches Need A Get Out The Vote Plan
- The American Awakening Has Begun
- Republicans May Throw Away The Presidency
- TSA: Stop Touching Sensitive Areas
- The Infamous Five: The Five Most Racially Divisive People of 2015
- Why Donald Trump Must Not Be The First Choice of Black Ministers
- Stop Inner City Terror
- Presidential Candidates Need A Plan For Urban America