Linda Harvey, President, Mission America
The media ministry of Linda Harvey is an outgrowth of her Christian faith and a successful career in marketing and public relations.
As a former advertising executive, Mrs. Harvey specialized in creating new communications’ vehicles. She has started more than twenty-five publications and overseen multi-million dollar advertising campaigns, primarily in the health care field. She was formerly Director of Marketing Communications at Ohio State University Hospitals.
In 1995, she founded Mission America, a Christian pro-family organization tracking current cultural issues with weekly e-newsletters sent to a national audience.
Linda hosts daily commentaries and a weekly radio show on the Salem Network station in Columbus, OH, 880 AM WRFD which broadcasts throughout the state, and airs a weekly commentary on the national Moody Radio Network. She is also a regular columnist for conservative news site www.WND.com , for www.AmericanThinker.com, for www.barbwire.com, and for www.ohioconservativereview.com .
She is interviewed frequently by local, state and national media outlets, and is author of two Christian books, Maybe He’s Not Gay: Another View on Homosexuality and Not My Child: Contemporary Paganism and the New Spirituality.
In addition, Linda is a frequent conference speaker, with presentations at events sponsored by Concerned Women for America, Focus on the Family, Heartbeat International, American Family Association, EPC (the Education Policy Conference), Americans for Truth and TruthXChange. She has also spoken to many Ohio Tea Party groups..
Mrs. Harvey attended a United Nations international conference as a media representative; has participated in a briefing on Capitol Hill; and has testified numerous times before Ohio legislative committees. She serves on the National Pro-Family Forum and the Ohio Pro-Family Forum.
Linda Harvey holds a B.A. in English from Miami University, Oxford, Ohio, and has done graduate work at Miami, Ohio State University, and Trinity Lutheran Seminary. She is the wife of Tom Harvey and the mother of two children. They live in Columbus, Ohio.
Recent Articles by Linda Harvey:
- Top 5 Excuses When Radicals Corrupt Children
- Good News! There’s No Bully Gene
- Iowa Case Reveals Small Town Strategy of LGBT Activists
- Meet Joe Biden, “LGBTQ” Extremist
- “Day of Silence” is a Day of Dumbed-Down Sin
- Witchcraft, Lies and Football
- Will More Teachers Smash Boundaries under Compulsory “LGBT” School Lessons?
- Candy Canes, Pronouns and Jesus: the Fears that Torment the Left
- Online Video and Peer Propaganda Can Destroy Your Child’s Life
- Straw Man, Erased
- ‘LGBTQ’ Activists at ‘Devoted’ Youth Pastor Conference
- Latest Kids’ Books Drenched with “Social Justice” Porn
- Camp Followers Endanger Christians
- Is the NEA Stranglehold on our Kids Ending?
- CDC Survey: More Homosexual, Questioning Teens Than Ever