Nina May is the Founder and Chairman of the Renaissance Foundation, an international leadership organization with offices in the US and the Republic of Korea. The Renaissance Foundation hosts international seminars, exchanges and events that bring business and political leaders of different countries and cultural backgrounds together. Nina is also a notable film maker, writer, commentator and contributor to many conservative news organizations and sites.
Founder of Renaissance Women: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Fe9bSRSC94
LifeZette contributor: https://www.lifezette.com/author/ninamay/
Recent Articles by Nina May:
- The Biggest Monument to Racism is Still Standing (why isn’t it being torn down?)
- A Second Civil Rights Battle Being Waged
- Reparations … Who Should Pay?
- The Commie Squad Are One-Termers
- Democrats … the Party of Death … Deathocrats? Catchy and Appropriate
- Wearing the Yellow Star of the NRA … March 24, 2018 . . . Let the Shame Game Begin
- The Left is Still Using Tragedy to Disarm Americans