Steve Deace bio: According to Phil Boyce, the man that helped launch Sean Hannity and Mark Levin into national syndication, Steve Deace “is a rising star” that represents “the next generation” in conservative media.
He is the author of “Rules for Patriots: How Conservatives Can Win Again.”
Deace has been influential in the first-in-the-nation Iowa Caucuses and has already been featured in a slew of national media such as Fox News, CNN, MSNBC, Time, Newsweek, The Atlantic, The New York Times, and The Washington Post.
He launched the nationally-syndicated “Steve Deace Show” in 2011 and quickly worked his way into five of the top 10 markets in the country—New York City, Houston, Philadelphia, Washington D.C., and Atlanta (as well as 8 other top 50 markets).
Just last month Deace moved to USA Radio and transitioned his show into the coveted afternoon drive slot from 3-6 p.m. Eastern.
Also a prolific writer, Deace has been a contributor for USA Today, Politico, Business Insider, Breitbart, WND, Townhall, and The Washington Times. He’s also been a guest pundit on all three major cable news networks.
His youth combined with his writing and broadcast ability makes him uniquely positioned for today’s multimedia environment.
Deace lives in Iowa with his wife, Amy, and three young children Ana, Zoe, and Noah. He feels that living in the heartland provides him with a grassroots conservative perspective often lacking in a beltway media culture that treats Middle America like flyover country.
Be sure to follow Steve Deace at SteveDeace.com or on Twitter @SteveDeaceShow.
Recent Articles by Steve Deace:
- Why I’m endorsing Ted Cruz for president
- Why I am #AmericaProud?
- Reason #9,487 Progressivism is a Cult
- Deace on Ted Cruz’s Announcement Speech
- Jeb Bush Comes Out of the Closet
- Jesus Says Obama Isn’t a Christian
- The Issue That Could Finish Off the Republican Party
- Do These Five Things if You Want Hillary to be the Next President
- Vetting the 2016 GOP Presidential candidates
- Steve Deace Stacks Up the Candidates
- Examining America’s Pastor Joel Osteen
- Hard Lessons Learned From The 2012 Election and How To Win The Future
- The Republican Party Is Hanging By A Thread
- If the 2016 Iowa Caucuses Were Today
- The Epic Obamacare Fail Is Becoming a Politically Transcendent Event